I SOLD OUT of many of my soaps:
- the Cupid Corn Cupcake Soap (the Pink Jasmine fragrance is always a crowd favorite and the mini cupid corn cupcake soaps were one shy from being sold out)
- the Neapolitan Cupcake Soap (the Summer Fling fragrance is just right for the summer time)
- the Pink Cupcake Soap (the Creamsicle fragrance is the most edible, delectable fragrance)
- the Strawberries & Cream Cupcake Soap (the combination of Strawberry & Peppermint fragrance are sweet and refreshing)
- the Mini Green & Yellow Cupcake Soaps (I only had a few and they were gone in no time. The Creamsicle fragrance is once again a crowd favorite)
- the Mini Bunny Corn Cupcake Soaps (the Apricot Freesia fragrance is again another crowd favorite)
The Red Velvet Cupcake Soaps were being gobbled up too! I guess I’m not the only fan of Red Velvet Cake. So many of my customers told me that they had Red Velvet Cupcakes at their wedding and wished Serah’s existed before they got married to use my cupcake soaps as favors.
As always I loved chatting it up with my customers and seeing the people who stop by my booth from a recommendation. My buddy, Lisa Braithwaite, is one of the sweetest people in the world. She always sends people my way when I’m vending at a show. That’s how I met Shari Bonnin.
So much appreciation runs through my veins when a customer makes a purchase from me and it’s always great when a customer lets me know that they walked around the entire event and returned to make a purchase from me. Another thing I love to see is the innocent confused look on kids faces as their parents try to explain to them that it’s “soap, it’s not a real cupcake.” They catch on rather quickly and none have so far placed a giant cupcake in their mouth to get a big taste.
I had a corner booth this time and put the diorama right at the center peak of my tables and everyone loved it! Being a cupcake lover, a cupcake soap maker, and having friends in other vendors sure has its perks. Heidi and Susie from Rock Scissor Paper gave me a delicious chocolate cupcake!
Thanks to the coordinators of the Renegade Craft Fair for providing us with two tables. You have no idea what a weight you lifted off transporting my own tables with my products in my sports car.
My booth neighbors, Rebecca and Ryan, were the sweetest people too! Truly amazing…salt of the earth! Rebecca makes really amazing jewelry and her company is called Good Friday!
Before the fair ended, I was able to catch some photos of some amazing cupcake items sold at the fair and other photos from the event. Check them out in my Flickr account.
Overall, I had an AMAZING time at the Renegade Craft Fair and look forward to getting back out there again.