I searched Google for “seven things” and some how the word vowels was included in the search and I decided that since there are 6 vowels, that will at least get me 90% of the way and I’ll let you take me the other 10%.
So I've given you six random facts using the vowels and I'd like for you to leave a consonant letter in my blog comment and I’ll think of a random fact to go with it.
Here are my random things:
A – Apples
In high school, I took the phrase “apple a day keeps a doctor away” literally. For about 3 months, I think I ate an apple at least once a day if not more. My taste buds just couldn’t get enough of them!
E – Eggs
I have finally been able to duplicate a deviled eggs recipe from one of my favorite restaurants here in Santa Barbara. I can’t spill the beans on the recipe but they are so good!
I – Ice
I almost always have to have water ice cold! I mean REALLY cold!
O – Oven
Oddly enough, I actually got burnt to a crisp the other day by my oven while trying to cook a roast and vegetables. I died and was floating around as a ghost spooking people. Then I had to pay the Grim Reaper $100 to come back to life. In case you haven’t figured it out, I was playing The Sims.
U – Understanding
I have a new hobby…photography and I’m trying to understand aperture and shutter speed. I’m filling my Flickr profile so fast. Want to take a look? Click the images below.
Y – Year
I have been chosen as a Featured Member on Ultimate Connection For Small Business Owners! I was notified on the 1st day of the New Year.