Serah's is committed to reducing waste across all areas of our business and encouraging our customers to do the same.
Ways We Recycle
- Ink Cartridges - Serah's recycles our HP Inkjet and Laser Cartridges through the HP Planet Parters Recycling Program. It's free and easy! Postage-paid return and recycling envelopes are provided free of charge in many HP print cartridge boxes. If you have one, just follow the instructions on the website to return cartridges to HP. If you don't have the envelopes, you can request an envelope for inkjet cartridges here and laser cartridges here at HP.
- Recycling Paper - Serah's makes every effort to purchase recycled paper and recycle paper used. According to eHow.com, for every ton of paper that is recycled, 17 trees live. You can recycle most paper including white office paper, newspaper and mixed-color paper through a local curbside recycling program.
- Recycling Boxes - Serah's recycles boxes through our local recycling program or provides them to others in need of recycled boxes. We encourage our customers to recycle our packaging also.
- Styrofoam Peanuts - Serah's does not purchase styrofoam peanuts but we do reuse them in other packages. This way, we are not creating a demand for styrofoam peanuts. As a consumer, you can do the same but if you don't have any packaging needs, take your peanuts to the nearest packaging store that accepts them and donate.
- 2008/10/11 - This tip was brought to us courtesy of Women's Day Magazine, Volume No. 71, Issue No. 17, the best way to recycle CDs & DVDs: Mail discs to Back Thru The Future (cdrecyclingforfree.com), a woman owned electronics recycling and data destruction company